HiFlo Filter HF-198
- The original Hiflofiltro factory was founded in 1955 and has been manufacturing filters for the OEM motor industry since 1963
- With the experience of more than five decades, constant research and development and featuring a completely modern production facility Hiflofiltro offers some of the best quality filters in the world
- TUV approved and production monitored to ensure OEM or better quality
- Constructed using the best materials available
- One of the broadest ranges of aftermarket coverage
SXS 100% SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL
Maxima Racing Oils 30-18901 SXS Synthetic 5W-50 SXS Engine Oil
- Full synthetic, ester-fortified 4-stroke engine oil
- Recommended for all OEM equipment
- Formulated specifically for SXS engines
- 100% synthetic engine oil formulated for modern side-by-side vehicles
- Blends a unique balance of surface active anti-wear and extreme pressure additives with high-quality synthetic base oils to ensure smooth, trouble-free operation for extended periods of time
- Lowers operating temperatures and increases power output by lowering friction, minimizing wear and offering unsurpassed engine cleanliness
- Exceeds API SL and JASO MA2 specifications
- Liter bottle, 12 per case; sold each
- Made in the U.S.A.
Full synthetic, ester-based fluid formulated specifically for use in SXS/ATV/UTV front drives, differentials and hubs. Surface-active, oxidatively stable formulation maintains excellent film thickness and viscosity stability across all operating temperatures, delivering maximum anti-wear and extreme pressure performance for workhorse and racing machines alike. Advanced chemistry maximizes lubricity and efficiency while preventing corrosion, foaming and clutch chatter.
Mineral-based transmission fluid formulated specifically for use in modern side-by-side (SXS) vehicles. Robust formulation maintains film thickness and viscosity stability across all operating temperatures to minimize chain and gear wear. Advanced formula ensures optimal clutch engagement, preventing slippage and facilitating smooth shifts even under extreme loads. Exceeds the requirements of JASO MA2.