AA STAINLESS SLIP-ON EXHAUST FOR 2015-UP RZR XP 1000 & RS1
**This is Built to order 3-4 Week day lead time**
- This AA slip-on exhaust is just what your machine needs! We set out to produce an exhaust that looks great, sounds great, has adjustable sound levels, and has a price tag that won't have your significant other screaming at you (we can't be the only ones?).
- This exhaust sounds amazing with a nice throaty bark when fully open, a head turner in a good way! Looking for less sound? You can actually adjust the sound with a manual cutout (stealth cap) that bolts into either one of the outlets. This cap makes our exhaust quieter than other exhausts with a single outlet because the sound waves get trapped in the capped outlet. Does the cap decrease airflow? Not at all with the naturally aspirated 1000 motor. No drop in horsepower because of capping on side, just less sound if you want that
- If you'd still like less sound, you can put your factory spark arrestor (or two of them if not running the stealth cap). It fits right in with no modification.
- Exhaust fits all 2015-Up RZR XP 1000 Models & RZR RS1
- Amazing sound that is fully adjustable when purchasing our Stealth Cap
- Much better airflow which is needed to decrease heat (especially when tuned)
- Eliminates the stock catalytic converter which creates a ton of exhaust and motor heat
- Sheds 6 lbs off your machine
- Stock exhaust measures 88 dB, AA with quiet core is 92 dB, wide open AA is 96-98 dB
- Fits nicely into the factory location and has the o2 bung for the factory sensor
- Uses hairpin clips to hold the top muffler mounts in place for extremely secure mounting
- Made at the AA Facility in the USA from stainless steel
- Extremely high quality laser cut brackets for maximum durability and a great look
- Sharp corners and outlets designed to match the RZR styling
- The stainless will bronze and matches the stock header very well
- The aluminum heat shield keeps the back of the muffler cool and looking badass with an AA graphics
- Can be used with the factory tune but will run lean in the low to mid range. We recommend using our level 2 tune with this product.