- WSRD WS170: 175 Wheel Horse Power (Roughly 195 Crank Horsepower)
- 2018/2019 Stock 120HP Models: 110 Wheel HP
- 2017 Stock 154HP Models: 132 to 142 Wheel HP (Horsepower varies with clutching. An unclutched model makes 132 wheel horsepower)
Features: (Package Essentials)
- WSRD WS170 Calibration via Dyno Jet Power Vision
- Dyno Jet Power Vision is Included
- Boost Pressure: 14/17.5 PSI
- 2018 Turbo R Fuel Pump/Hanger Assembly
- Dezert Freak PV3 Mounting Arm
- WS170 Sticker Pack
Clutching Options: (please follow the link below to select the proper clutch kit)
Additional Package Options: (please follow each link below to add to your performance package)
- RPM SxS Catch Can Kit
- DynoJet Can-Am CX Wideband Kit (Logging Capability)
- RPM Powersports Downpipe + Added O2 Bung - Modified for easy DynoJet Wideband Kit install
- An exhaust is recommended. This helps control engine bay temps that will heat soak the factory intercooler.
This Kit is designed for any Can-Am X3 that has an intercooler/fan and a 2018 Turbo R Fuel Pump installed. 2017 154HP Models and all 2018+ 120HP Models are required to run the 2018+ Turbo R Fuel Pump.
The WS170 Package has been developed for both trail riding and the weekend warrior at the dunes. Many new features include the switchable boost feature where you can switch from 17.5PSI to 14PSI on the fly. This kit will also get rid of the start up stumble that is noticeable on these stock units. Modified intercooler fan control is integrated for cooler intake air temps. You will notice the fan coming on and staying on much more as the stock settings are not desirable for making power. Radiator fan comes on at 185 degrees vs. 205 degrees stock.
The DynoJet Power Vision allows you to flash your own machine without needing to remove and send your ecu elsewhere. It will also allow you to view and delete check engine lights that may become present. Many of the annoyance codes that may show have been removed for convenience.
It's recommended to run our WSRD Catch Can Kit. This prevents blow-by (gases that make it past the piston rings) and oil from making it into the intake tract pre-turbo. These oil deposits gunk up your intercooler and hoses making them less effective.