Are you looking for the most badass tunes available for your Powervision? Here you are! These tunes are for customers that already have the Powervision for the 2014-23 RZR XP 1000. If you are looking to tune two vehicles with your Powervision 3 (Not applicable to PCVX or PV4) please read this page thoroughly before proceeding. If tuning two vehicles with your PV4, the app will prompt you to purchase a License for the additional vehicle. We are highly experienced in tuning the RZR models and that will show. Our tunes are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or fan temp if needed. We need you to send your PV_INFO file to us before we can send the tunes. For more information on how to get this, see the below description, or this VIDEO (PV3 only in video).
Fits 2014-23 RZR XP 1000 models. **Does NOT fit 2024 RZR XP 1000 models**
- Big horsepower gains! The factory timing map is weak on the XP1K along with a few key areas of mapping that is lacking. We give you the tune the factory should have from the start!
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- More throttle in low range on most tune compats (most have 28% throttle, we give you 75%)
- Better mid range fueling for more power
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's WICKED timing and fuel curve
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 185/180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Seatbelt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- Rev limit at a safe 9200 RPM
- Peak RPM to clutch for is best between 8400-8700 RPM
- The Level 1 tune is a huge increase and is developed for the stock exhaust (cat removed is okay) This is seriously worth every penny! You are looking at an average 6-9 HP gain on pump gas with the tune, but the down low grunt is absolutely awesome.
- The Level 2 tune has all the same benefits as Level 1 but with increased fueling for a slip-on or full exhaust system. Together with a tune and exhaust you can see 11-14 RWHP gains!
- The Level 3 tune has all the same benefits as Level 2 but with increased fueling for performance cams. Please note that with large lift cams you typically sacrifice idle quality.
- The Level 4 tune has all the same benefits but with increased fueling for most big bore kits.
- Race fuel tune 95+ octane maxes out our timing curve to where we see peak power. This gives you another 3-4 RWHP on average over the pump gas tunes.
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, and disable seat belt limiters.
- We always recommend tuning with clutching for the biggest performance gains.
- Tunes are said to "Ship for free" but will actually be e-mailed over to you within 24 hours of placing your order (Weekdays only).
- Not good with computers? No problem. Simply send us your Powervision (PVCX/PV3 only) and we'll install the tunes for $25 which includes the shipping back to you.
- PV3 Users to send PV_INFO: To get your PV_INFO number simply plug your Powervision into your computer (No software is needed and this will work on an Mac or Windows computer) using the supplied mini USB cord. Wait for the POWERVISION device to pop up as a drive. Once it pops up, open the folder for this device. Inside the folder for the POWERVISION you will see a PV_INFO file which will need to be attached into an e-mail and sent to email@example.com
- PV4 Users to send PV_INFO: With your PV4 connected and app open on your phone, Hit "Scan" to search for your connected PV4. Tap on the "Dynojet PV4". Your Connected Vehicle should show your VIN and ECU information. (Verify this information matches your vehicle) Select the share icon next to "Connected Vehicle". Select your e-mail app (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.). This will open a new e-mail with the attached PV4/ECU information. In the "To" line, fill in with firstname.lastname@example.org . In the "Subject" line, fill in with your name & invoice #. Please note that if your e-mail associated with your PV4 account is different than the e-mail you are using to send the info, please make special note of this and attach the e-mail associated with your PV4 account. Send the e-mail and await further instructions when we send your tune file(s).
- PV3 Users to download tune(s): Simply download the tunes from the e-mail we send and find where they are located (usually the DOWNLOADS folder). Copy the tune files by highlighting them and plug your Powervision into your computer using the supplied mini USB cable. Wait for the POWERVISION to connect and open the POWERVISION drive. Then simply copy the downloaded AA tunes into the main POWERVISION folder with the rest of your supplied DynoJet tunes.
- PV4 Users to download tune(s): Open the Power Vision 4 app on your phone. If you currently have the app open when we send the tune(s), you will need to completely close out of the app and re-open it. At the top should be a "There are shared invitations" notification. Tap on this. Tap on "Accept" to accept the tune(s) from Aftermarket Assassins. Tap on "Tunes". The new tune(s) will now be listed at the top under "My Tunes". DynoJet's tunes will be listed below (If applicable for your model). Tap on the tune that you want to flash. Tap "Flash Tune" If a License is needed for your vehicle, a "Redeem token" message will appear. Click "Yes" if you wish to purchase and redeem a License token for your vehicle.
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps our tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!