Our S1 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. These kits are designed to be a good cheap alternative to our S2 or S3 kits. They will simply help primary clutching and get things dialed in to where they should be. For even better results go with our S2 or S3 kits which include components for the secondary clutch.
- Fits 2015-Up RZR 900 S, Trail & XC Models 2 & 4 Seat
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- We especially recommend this with our tuning as it will allow for higher RPM & more power
- A simply must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Faster acceleration
- Wicked throttle response and quicker down shifts
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- The Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- A setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, & our primary spring