2016 RZR XP TURBO 64" WIDE S3 RECOIL CLUTCH KIT
- Our S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- Fits 2016 RZR XP Turbo Models 2 & 4 Seat.
- S3 kits include our custom cut helix which will greatly increase belt life and ramp up RPM to get you into the power quicker. 2016 helixes were far too steep and belt life suffered, especially in slower speed situations. Our helix helps balance the clutching much better.
- ***2016 models will need to upgrade to the 2017+ helix buttons*** We have these HERE
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- A must have when tuning your XPT
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Huge acceleration gains
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
Performance Helix: The 1031 performance angle is what we use on all 2016 models running 28-33" tires or paddles. This helix works extremely well with 2 or 4 seat models due to the lower gearing on 2016 models, and lower gearing yet on the 4 seat models.
- High Load Helix: We suggest this helix for those running 34-34" tires. This helix angle is WAY less aggressive than the stock helix. This slows the shift and acts like it's gearing the machine down through the secondary clutch.
- Close to stock engagement which is very smooth. If you need a higher engaging spring for drag racing please let us know.
- The Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information. View our installation instruction video HERE
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring, AA custom helix & setup guidelines/instructions.
- The only tool needed is our Compression Tool #1. The primary components can be done with the clutch on the machine. If you'd like to pull the primary to check the bolts behind it, or just to make installation easier, use this CLUTCH PULLER. Warning: many of the XPT primary clutches are on the crank very tight(tapered fit). If removing the primary, make sure you use plenty of grease on the puller tip and threads. A hammer might be needed to pop the clutch off.
- We'd HIGHLY recommend using our Snap Ring Delete Kit when installing this kit on 2016-2018 models. Makes life much easier!
- We also recommend our AA Primary Spring Limiter which helps reduce heat and centers the spring and our Primary Clutch Fan Blade for reduced temps.
- Don't for get a new belt and we have the Worlds Best Belt by Gboost (our Stryker)