Are you looking for the most badass tunes available for your Powervision? Here you are! These tunes are for customers that already have the Powervision for the RZR XP Turbo. We are highly experienced in tuning the RZR models and that will show. AA's tunes are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or other features if needed. We need you to send your PV_INFO file to us before we can send the tunes. For more information on how to get this, see the below description, or this VIDEO.
- Tunes for all 2017-2021 2 or 4 seat Turbo or Turbo S models. Your PV_INFO file will tell us your exact model
- Big horsepower gains depending on the level of tune desired
- Quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- Tunes will not throw an overboost code
- Fan on/off at 185 degrees Fahrenheit (190 is stock)
- seat belt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- Rev limit at a safe 9200 RPM
- For reference; a 2017-Up 168 HP crank horsepower stock machine will dyno at 135-138 RWHP on our dyno
- All tunes level 3 and higher will need the wastegate rod adjusted 2 turns shorter for maximum power. See this VIDEO on how to adjust it. We are looking for 6.5-7psi Crack Pressure (if you have a gauge)
- The Level 1 tune is a modified stock power level tune, but has better boost maps to help keep you in the power. We disable many limiters, up the speed limit, rev limit, and make necessary fuel & timing changes. The 2017 factory tune runs a max of 114.5-15psi of boost, and we keep that in this tune, it's just easier to obtain & maintain that level.
- The Level 2 tune offers 16-16.5psi of boost and a 10-12rwhp gain. This tune can be used with the stock or aftermarket exhaust. Clutching is not needed, but is highly recommended with this tune, as just tuning the machine will not properly transfer the power to the ground. Clutching is another big horsepower gain. 91 Octane tune.
- The Level 3 tune is a game changer! Hitting hard at +20-25rwhp, this tune offers the highest boost possible(17-17.5psi max) on 91-93 octane fuel. Due to the thicker head gasket and larger injectors on the 2017+ models, we are able to get away with his kind of power on pump fuel. These are absolutely huge power gains that will have you grinning from ear to ear. This tune must be used with an aftermarket exhaust and requires clutching. 91 non ethanol/non oxygenated fuel, or 93 octane is required. If fuel in your area is poor, we'd suggest using a half can of VP Madditive or Boostane to help fuel quality. 1/2 gallon of 110 or better race fuel would also work to boost octane levels. wastegate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also highly recommended.
- Level 4: This tune is designed for 98-100 octane (will run on UTV 96, or most fuels up to 110 octane) and was developed using one can of VP Octanium to a tank of fuel. Mixing other race fuel with the tune to get 100 octane output would work great, just keep in mind leaded fuels can take out o2 sensors when running leaded fuel consistently. From extensive testing, we know that this is the limit of the factory turbo before it becomes inefficient and simply starts blowing too much hot air. We correct many maps for this octane rating, assuring the most possible power. This tune pack a huge punch with just a small amount more octane. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune. wastegate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also recommended.
- Level 5: get ready to drop the hammer! If you don't like to lose races, this tune is your friend.... and If you're friends don't like to lose either... they might not be your friends for long. This tune is developed for 110 octane fuel (unleaded is recommended if you are keeping you plan on running your o2 sensor) and really hits hard. This tune runs around 18.5-19 max psi. This is where we found the turbo to max out for the most part, so we went to our timing tables and did some work. Adding a revised timing curve with these boost pressures is a recipe for absolutely stupid power that hits harder than you can imagine. Exhaust and clutching are needed with this tune. wastegate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly. Billet BOV is also recommended.
- Level 6: Have E85 local to you? Time to fill up and start turning heads! This tune is developed on the stock injectors and stock fuel pump for E85 fuel... that's right, just gas up and hammer down. E85 is a great race fuel replacement as it runs very cool and can sustain high boost and advanced timing maps..... which equal awesome power! We crank out all our level 5 tune has and even a little more. Keep in mind E85 takes about 30% more fuel to run, so it will guzzle fuel fast. This tune runs an average of 18.5-19 PSI of boost. wastegate rod adjustment (2 turns shorter) is needed for tune to work correctly.
- why AA's tunes over the dynojet tunes? This really depends on our tune level. The great thing with AA's tunes is they are easily labeled, list boost numbers, and rough horsepower gains. They have been proven to make and hold power longer than the dynojet tunes. Not only this, but we test with clutching, exhaust, and other parts to ensure AA's tunes work well with all factors. Dynojet actually requests a ton of boost in their tunes, and the dyno backed up our statement that more is not always better. You can see power climb quickly and make good number, but then fade very quickly. This is due to too much boost request and the turbo not being able to hit that number, or handle it. Our safer tunes will hold power longer, and be much easier on your motor & turbo. When your RZR detunes or starts blowing too much hot air because boost is too high for the modifications or fuel, it can become slower than stock! Since we have so much time on RZR's, we know the limits and can push the limiters further giving you higher speed limits, and many other things hidden in our maps. Everything is taken care of for you, ensuring you have the best tune(s) out there... that should be worth every penny!
- Tunes are said to "Ship for free" but will actually be e-mailed over to you within 24 hours of placing your order (On weekdays).
- Not good with computers? No problem. Simply send us your Powervision and we'll install the tunes for $20 which includes the shipping back to you.
- To get your PV_INFO number simply plug your powervision into your computer (No software is needed and this will work on an Mac or Windows computer) using the supplied mini USB cord. Wait for the POWERVISION device to pop up as a drive. Once it pops up, open the folder for this device. Inside the folder for the POWERVISION you will see a PV_INFO file which will need to be attached into an e-mail and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply download the tunes and find where they are located(most likely the DOWNLOADS folder). Copy the tune files by highlighting them and plug your Powevision into your computer using the supplied mini USB cable. Wait for the POWERVISION to connect and open the POWERVISION drive. Then simply copy the downloaded AA tunes into the folder with the rest of your supplied dynojet tunes. Most downloaded files will go into your DOWNLOADS folder.
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps AA's tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!