Are you looking for the most badass tunes available for your Powervision? Here you are! These tunes are for customers that already have the Powervision for the RZR RS1. We are highly experienced in tuning the RZR models and that will show. AA's tunes are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or fan temp if needed. We need you to send your PV_INFO file to us before we can send the tunes. For more information on how to get this, see the below description, or this VIDEO.
- Big horsepower gains! The factory timing map is very detuned on the RS1, along with a few key areas of mapping that is lacking that punch and response you are looking for.
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Better mid-range fueling for more power
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's WICKED timing and fuel curve
- Fan on/off temp lowered to 195/185 degrees Fahrenheit
- seat belt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- Rev limit at a safe 9200 RPM
- The Level 1 tune is a huge increase and can be ran with the stock exhaust, or a slip-on exhaust. This is seriously worth every penny! You are looking at a 6-7 RWHP gain with the tune and 8-9 RWHP when used with our S3 clutch kit. Peak power is excellent with this setup but the bottom end gained might be even better! Peak power is 8600-8800 RPM @ 55 MPH
- The level 2 tune has all the same benefits as level 1, with increased fueling for a full exhaust system. Together with a tune and exhaust you can see 8-10 RWHP gains, and 2-3 more RWHP when used with our S3 clutch kit! Peak Power is 8600-8800 RPM @ 55 MPH
- Looking for a custom race fuel tune? We also have those available upon request. They offer a timing curve set up for race fuel.
- Wondering why go with our tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. Our map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, and disable seat belt limiters.
- We always recommend tuning with clutching for the biggest performance gains.
- Tunes are said to "Ship for free" but will actually be e-mailed over to you within 48 hours of placing your order (On weekdays).
- To get your PV_INFO number simply plug your Powervision into your computer (No software is needed and this will work on an Mac or Windows computer) using the supplied mini USB cord. Wait for the POWERVISION device to pop up as a drive. Once it pops up, open the folder for this device. Inside the folder for the POWERVISION you will see a PV_INFO file which will need to be attached into an e-mail and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not good with computers? No problem. Simply send us your Powervision and we'll install the tune(s) and update your device to the latest firmware for $20 extra, which includes the shipping back to you.
- Once you receive yAA's tunes from us: simply download the tunes and find where they are located(most likely the DOWNLOADS folder). Copy the tune files by highlighting them and plug your Powervision into your computer using the supplied mini USB cable. Wait for the POWERVISION to connect and open the POWERVISION drive. Then simply copy the downloaded AA tunes into the folder with the rest of your supplied DynoJet tunes. Most downloaded files will go into your DOWNLOADS folder.
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps AA's tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!