- Kits fit 2021 RZR Turbo & Turbo S Models with the P90X Clutch System
- Simply a must have for any 2021 RZR Turbo or Turbo S model to prevent belt slip with poor factory clutching
- Great article to read about your P90X Clutches and common issues: https://aftermarketassassins.com/tech-blog/f/2020-rzr-pro-xp-clutch-issues#
- Our S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- The biggest problem with RZR Turbo clutching is they do not have enough belt grip and slip the belt bad right from the factory. The Turbo & Turbo S models use a 230 rate finish spring which on the Pro XP was a warranty issue and they went to the 260 rate spring. Why Polaris would use this spring again is beyond us, but we do know they need this kit bone stock.... and especially when adding more power. Our kit uses a much stiffer secondary spring along with the right primary spring/weight combination to give you tons of belt grip. This S3 kit also includes our custom cut helix in either the performance or high load angle. This helix gives you better shifting characteristics on the secondary clutch for increased acceleration and better bottom end response.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 28" to 35" and paddles 28" to 33"
- A must have when tuning your RZR Turbo to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth (around 1800-2000 RPM)
- Helix features a tighter roller & EBS pocket for less clutch slop(clunk) and less chance of rollers breaking
Performance Helix 107-1065: Lighter vehicle weight, lighter tires, or higher horsepower vehicles: Aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind. Works best with RZR Turbo or Turbo S 29-32" tires or 28-30" paddles with level 2 tune or higher.
High Load Helix 107-1062: Slightly less aggressive than the 1065 helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed for a normal to heavier vehicle, heavier tires, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind. Works best with RZR Turbo or Turbo S with 29-35" tires or 28-32" dune paddles, OEM tune is fine, yet still works great with added HP. Best all around helix for the 2021 RZR Turbo.
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, all without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
View our installation video HERE (Video is on Pro XP which uses the same clutches, 2021 just has a slightly different helix design)
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring
We HIGHLY suggest running our Stryker Belt as we've found it grips much better in the clutch
- We HIGHLY suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock as the P90X clutch design is very weak.
We HIGHLY suggest our Primary Clutch Limiter to prevent clutch over shift belt rub on the clutch housing
- Optional: Butter shift washers for slightly more spring pressure, smoother shifts, and less clutch harmonics
- The only special tool needed is our Compression Tool #1