- Kit will work on any 2022 Can Am Maverick X3 RR 200 Base Horsepower model with the P-Drive primary clutch
- Our S3 X3 clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. Are you a rock crawler? Our smooth engagement and precise feel down low will give you the confidence to tackle any obstacle. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- Big performance gains as these 3 cylinder motors love to rev! The factory clutches these heavy, making them ramp up RPM slowly. Once you ride a properly clutched X3 that ramps up RPM quickly, you'll see the major difference. For 2022 the RR clutching is better than previous years as it transfers more horsepower to the rear wheels via the P-Drive clutch.... but it still needs big help.
- Our custom cut fully adjustable helix in this kit is a game changer! We have been using this quick click secondary design on many other vehicles since 2008, and have adapted them to the X3 platform. This helix angle is much better for acceleration as it allows RPM to ramp up quicker out of the gate, then load the motor hard up top for wicked acceleration. The best part about this helix is the ability to adjust your spring tension. This easily allows you to dial in RPM with the secondary clutch which is much easier than adjusting the X3 primary.
- Choose between two helix styles:
Performance Helix 1053 is an aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind.
High Load Helix 1050 is slightly less aggressive than the 1053 helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed for a heavier vehicle, heavier tires, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind.
- This S3 Kit Includes: 3 AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, stainless steel weight pin removal tool, AA adjustable helix, helix adjustment tool & setup guideline.
- Our setup guideline will let you know how to set your weights for stock horsepower to 220 RWHP, 28" - 35" tires, 28-33" paddle tires, different altitudes & more.
- Weights have more tip weight and act heavier. This means they also accelerate and up shift much harder.
- A must-have when changing tires, tuning your machine, or running paddles
- Cooler running belt temps from a more efficient power transfer which results in longer belt and clutch life. With this kit and our (Gboost belt) we have ran thousands of hard miles in the dunes & trails at higher horsepower with ZERO belt failures.
- Big acceleration gains and better power transfer to the rear wheels
- Close to stock engagement which is very smooth (Higher engagement options available if needed)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market (nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- Our clutch compression tool and clutch puller are needed to install this clutch kit. You can add all of these with the drop down, see the description on those tools here: Clutch Compression Tool & Clutch Puller
- A c-clamp (preferably two) can be used to compress the primary clutch to allow removal of the clutch weights. See picture above.
- Secondary Installation Video: https://youtu.be/Zl4KUennu2A
- We found the stock primary and secondary spring to work the absolute best out of 50+ we've tested with, hands down.
- Part number: 103-1025