AA BELT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION TOOL FOR TAS-03 (TIED) CLUTCHES
Every RZR owner should have one of these! This belt removal tool is simple, yet so effective. It hooks right into the roller opening on your clutch, then the bolt pushes the two halves apart. This allows for easy belt removal without pulling either clutch. Not only does it allow for easy belt removal, but it also makes installing a new belt extremely simple. This fits nicely with your stock tool kit, and uses the factory spark plug wrench. If you happen to blow a belt on the trail, chances are you have belt debris stuck in your clutch, and that can be extremely hard to remove. Since this tool holds the secondary open, it makes cleaning out belt debris much easier. Installing or adjusting primary weights without pulling your clutch can also be a pain since you have to remove the belt. Being able to remove the belt with this tool also makes adjustments much easier in the machine.
- Fits many models that use the TAS-03(Tied) secondary clutch such as the 2014-15 RZR XP 1000, 2011-14 RZR XP 900, 2008 Standard RZR 800's, 2009 RZR S models, or anyone that upgraded to this clutch. Not sure if it fits your model? See the clutch picture and make sure yours looks similar. This will NOT work with 2016-Up models with the BOSS square roller clutch; please see our other tool for those models.
- Easily remove and install a new belt
- If you do blow a belt, this makes it much easier to clean out debris
- Bolt uses the same size socket as your spark plug wrench
- Designed to last with a double layer zinc coating
- Watch this VIDEO to see how to use this belt tool (2016 tool is shown in the video and the first image, but they work exactly the same)