Are you looking for the most badass tunes available for your Powervision ? Here you are! These tunes are for customers that already have the Powervision for the Ranger XP 1000. We are highly experienced in tuning the RZR models and that will show. AA's tunes are also easily labeled and will show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change the tire size or fan temp if needed. We need you to send your PV_INFO file to us before we can send the tunes. For more information on how to get this, see the below description, or this VIDEO.
- Huge horsepower & speed gains! The factory 80 horsepower Ranger 1000 is very limited from the factory, and we are here to help. The Ranger 1000 motor is essentially the same motor that is in the RZR S 1000, with smaller lift cams. Even with the weaker cams, this motor is still capable of nearly 100 HP on pump fuel. The key to more horsepower on this platform is RPM, which is limited not only in programming but by clutching also. In this tune we remove torque limitations holding back horsepower at higher RPM, extend rev limits, and tune fuel & timing tables for the higher RPM. This combination provides excellent results and the horsepower/speed you are looking for!
- The graph on the second image shows the huge limitations in throttle vs RPM & speed
- Tuning comes into play in performance mode only. All other modes are untouched in AA's tunes
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's wicked timing and fuel curve
- More mid-range fuel for increased mid-range power and response
- Cooler running motor with the fan temps decreased to 190 on / 185 off
- Factory speed limiters removed (Normally 50 MPH on a crew, 60 MPH on regular Rangers)
- Regular cab models can see speeds from 75-80 MPH, and crew models can see speeds up to 70 MPH.
- 2 foot limits disabled (brake/gas at the same time)
- Optional seat belt limiter disabled
- Rev limit raised to a safe 8800 RPM
- Tuner will allow you to view and erase most trouble codes
- Easily program back to stock if needed
- Easily data log 25 parameters on the fly and review on a Windows computer later
- Choose between different tunes for 87 octane or 91 octane
- The Level 1 tune is the most common and is meant for the factory exhaust system, and no other major engine modifications. When properly clutched, this tune is capable of 97-100 HP on 91 octane fuel. With the 87 octane timing curve, you would see around 92-95 HP. Peak power is made between 7900-8200 RPM, so clutching is highly recommended for best performance. Our AA clutch kit designed just for the Ranger 1000 will be available shortly!
- The Level 2 tune has all the features of the Level 1 tune but with fueling designed for an exhaust system. Gains would depend on the exhaust that you are using, but normally would show another 5-7 HP.
- Wondering why go with AA tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. AA's map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, disable seat belt limiters & more. Basically, this is the all out tune that has all the features you want built right into it.
- Check out this VIDEO for a speed run
- To get your PV_INFO number simply plug your powervision into your computer (No software is needed and this will work on an Mac or Windows computer) using the supplied mini USB cord. Wait for the POWERVISION device to pop up as a drive. Once it pops up, open the folder for this device. Inside the folder for the POWERVISION you will see a PV_INFO file which will need to be attached into an e-mail and sent to Jason@RPMPowersportsOmaha.com
- Not good with computers? No problem. Simply send us your Powervision and we'll install the tune(s) and update your device to the latest firmware for $20 extra, which includes the shipping back to you.
- Once you receive yAA's tunes from us: simply download the tunes and find where they are located(most likely the DOWNLOADS folder). Copy the tune files by highlighting them and plug your Powevision into your computer using the supplied mini USB cable. Wait for the POWERVISION to connect and open the POWERVISION drive. Then simply copy the downloaded AA tunes into the folder with the rest of your supplied DynoJet tunes. Most downloaded files will go into your DOWNLOADS folder.
- **Tunes are password protected so you will not be able to open or view them in the C3 tuning software**. This keeps AA's tunes protected from copying, and gives us a good reason to keep putting in the time to make the best tunes out there!
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!