AA CUSTOM TUNED POWERVISION FOR RANGER 900
AA CUSTOM TUNED POWERVISION FOR RANGER 900
- If you are looking for an easy to use ECU tuner loaded with the most badass custom tunes on the market, you've found it! This Dynojet Powervision is a very simple, yet effective device that programs your ECU in a few minutes, and easily allows you to switch between tunes, or return to the factory tune. The PV has the advantage over other ECU tuners as it actually reads what's inside your ECU before tuning. This ensures the correct tune is being loaded, making it a very safe device. The AA custom tunes deliver the most possible power gains. With our expert knowledge of Bosch throttle by wire ECU tuning, we are able to get around factory limiters, make a more responsive machine, and of course create more horsepower and torque. AA's tunes are loaded on the Powervision just for your machine, so all you do is open the box and download them into your ECU. We recommend clutching with a tune to get the most out of your vehicle. See below for even more features of our custom tunes.
- Huge horsepower & speed gains! The factory 60 or 68 horsepower (depending on year) Ranger 900 is very limited from the factory, and we are here to help. The Ranger 900 motor is essentially the same motor that is in the RZR 900 S. The key to more horsepower on this platform is opening the throttle fully by removing torque limits, and then gaining up RPM which is limited not only in programming, but by clutching also. In this tune we remove torque limitations holding back horsepower at all RPM, extend rev limits, and tune fuel & timing tables for the higher RPM. This combination provides excellent results and the horsepower/speed you are looking for! Clutching is HIGHLY recommended with this setup.
- MUCH quicker throttle response and power delivery especially in high gear
- 100% Throttle in high and low gear, and more linear power in reverse gear
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- AA's wicked timing and fuel curve for either 87 or 91 octane
- More mid-range fuel for increased mid-range power and response
- Cooler running motor with the fan temps decreased to 195 on / 185 off
- Factory speed limiters removed (Normally 50 MPH on a crew, 60 MPH on regular Rangers)
- Regular cab models can see speeds from 70-75 MPH, and crew models can see speeds up to 65-70 MPH.
- 2 foot limits disabled (brake/gas at the same time)
- Optional seat belt limiter disabled
- Rev limit raised to a safe 8600 RPM
- Removed torque limits that keep the motor from revving higher
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- Tuner will allow you to view and erase most trouble codes
- Easily program back to stock or switch tunes if needed
- Easily data log 25 parameters on the fly and review on a Windows computer later
- Crew cab models will need a cable extension if you plan on mounting the PV. If you plan on simply flashing and removing the PV, you would not need the extension.
- Choose between different tunes for 87 octane or 91 octane
- The level 1 tune is the most common and is meant for the factory exhaust system, and no other major engine modifications. When properly clutched, this tune is capable of 85 HP on 91 octane fuel. With the 87 octane timing curve, you would see around 80-82 HP. Peak power is made between 7900-8200 RPM, so clutching is highly recommended for best performance.
- The Level 2 tune has all the features of the Level 1 tune but the fueling is designed for an exhaust system. Gains would depend on the exhaust that you are using but normally would show another 5-7 HP.
- Wondering why go with AA tune(s) over the DynoJet tunes? We go the extra mile to make sure everything is gained, and have a few extra tricks up our sleeve because we test a ton in the real world. Other maps take their time to hit peak timing numbers which really hurts performance. Our map gets you into peak timing quicker, so max power seems more instant. We also have a great fuel curve that is designed to go with our timing curve, and offers better fueling for more power at WOT. We also do some work with torque limiters as in the dirt we saw throttle closures when spinning the tires. AA's map fixes that issue giving you 100% locked power delivery. We also do the easy things like up the speed limiter to where you will never hit, disable 2 foot limiters, disable seat belt limiters & more. Basically, this is the all out tune that has all the features you want built right into it.
- Due to the time to it takes to custom program these tuners, we will ship within 24-48 hours of purchase.
- If you have any other needs in the tunes or concerns; please e-mail!