- Kits fit 2021 RZR Turbo & Turbo S Models with the P90X Clutch System
- Simply a must have for any 2021 RZR Turbo or Turbo S model to prevent belt slip with poor factory clutching
- Our S2 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- The biggest problem with RZR Turbo clutching is they do not have enough belt grip and slip the belt bad right from the factory. The Turbo & Turbo S models use a 230 rate finish spring which on the Pro XP was a warranty issue and they went to the 260 rate spring. Why Polaris would use this spring again is beyond us, but we do know they need this kit bone stock.... and especially when adding more power. Our kit uses a much stiffer secondary spring along with the right primary spring/weight combination to give you tons of belt grip.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- Works well with tire sizes 28" to 35" and paddles 28" to 33"
- S3 kit with helix is in the works (you'll be able to purchase just the helix at a later date)
- A must have when tuning your RZR Turbo to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth (around 1800-2000 RPM)
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, all without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- An initial setup guideline is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
View our installation video HERE (Video is on Pro XP which uses the same clutches, 2021 just has a slightly different helix design)
- Kits include: AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, primary spring, secondary spring
We HIGHLY suggest running our Stryker Belt as we've found it grips much better in these clutch systems
We also HIGHLY suggest our Revolver Billet Clutch Cover with Tower Lock as the P90X clutch design is very weak. Read more about this issue HERE
- Optional: Butter shift washers for slightly more spring pressure, smoother shifts, and less clutch harmonics
- The only special tool needed is our Compression Tool #1